2009年8月9日星期日

Dissapoited...

u lied me again and again...why u did this to me?

i was juz wake up,then see my phone gt msg...

my frnz send to me (joo...u gg liao lah) im feel so weird.so i call him

he said she gt BF ody!!!wtf?i don believe at him...but its true

so i msg her asking...she oso tell me she gt BF...my heart was broken....

u told me b4...want me come back to JB and 2gether wit u!!!u said u can wait me!!!

then why u did this to me???if u cant do it...so please stop give me any hope!!!

this is my 1st time get cheated...its really hurt!

and u're the one who hurt me so deep...i"ll remember u...

well...i will take some time to forget it!!!from now i wanted to be happy...don think too much

just a girl...outside still have many...back to yourself!!!do the happy AhJo0o!!!!

funniest!!!craziest!!!stupid AhJo0o!!! god damn u forever NQY!!!o0o!!!

i still have many frnz support behind me!!!...

Jolene,Xuanxuan,Chaochibi,xiaoanz,happy,Lele,Mong!!!

hais...and my mum call me today...i tell her i wanted bck to JB~

at KL i really cant live,everythings at here is very expensive!!! i hate it!!!

my money also almost finish ody... = =" fuck sial!

wat can i do?my mum don let me back to JB.... T.T

for wat i back???facing the BITCH??? hahaha XD for what facing her? screw her la~

i miz HM JB alot...
my brothers...
my mum and dad...
my computer...
my bed...
City Square...
Dolce!!!

and...i miss NQY so much...
well,i try to forget u...bless u wit that boy can stay longer and happines...
remember my words...protect yourself,don get cheated by boy...
love you.

没有评论:

发表评论