2009年8月19日星期三

Try To Forget Everythings...

Yooo~~~

august 15 i back to JB,untill august 18 bck to KL

hmm...i bck wit THF AhSeng,well...he's a nice person,not bad,if i know him longer..i think he oso a crazy,funny pplXD

when i reach JB,i straigh bck to home shower then went to City Square,to meet my frnz.
when jolene saw me,her eyes was tear,XD maybe she surprise,coz i din tell her,haha!!!stupid!!!

after my brothers,chao,blackiiez,xiaoanz,they reach...we watched movie GI.Joe...nt bad~

nights...we go to clubbing!!!huhuuu!!!i love nitex life~that's me!at KL i less go out at night,damn mother fucking boring!!!

hais...i tot this time i go back i can hang out wit her,but she juz have no time...i dono wat she busying oso...

nvm la...its ok,well...now im the craziest,funniest,stupid duper AhJo0o!!!say my name!!!

i miss my HM family alot
miss my mum and dad
and her...

没有评论:

发表评论